"Bring The Heat" 12th Annual Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at
4PM at the Clinton First
Aid & Rescue Squad, 48 Old Highway 22 in Clinton, NJ.
tickets $15 at the door, $12 in advance, kids 12 & under are free. Enjoy
great chili, live music by Doctor D Entertainment, beer and wine for sale, 50/50
tray and vote for the People's Choice favorite chili.
Sponsored by Newcomers Club of North Hunterdon and Knights of Columbus
If you have any questions about becoming a contestant, a sponsor, or making a donation, please contact
Bernadette English 732-735-7380 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 CHILI COOK-OFF SPONSORS !
JALAPENO SPONSOR Unity Bank, Clinton, NJ
- Amerigas, Clinton, NJ
- Frey Engineering, LLC, Lebanon, NJ
- Expressive Stitches, Clinton, NJ
- MSI Plumbing and Remodeling, Lebanon, NJ
- Van Doren Oil, Whitehouse, NJ
- Vijay Shah Atomic Trophies, South Plainfield, NJ
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2017 WINNERS!!
As decided by our panel of five judges:
* 1st Place - Ray Pallazzo's Cross-Eyed Chili
* 2nd Place - Stefanie Holmes's Hunter's Chili
* 3rd place - Joe Preston's Chiliaters
* Best Restaurant - Cryan's with Chef Ray's Chili
The People's Choice awards went to:
* Individual - Sarah Deller's Lemon Drop Chili
* Restaurant - Johnny's Place with Frankie B's Chili