"Bring The Heat" 13th Annual Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at
4PM at the Clinton First
Aid & Rescue Squad, 48 Old Highway 22 in Clinton, NJ.
tickets $15 at the door, $12 in advance, kids 12 & under are free. Enjoy
great chili, live music by Doctor D Entertainment, beer and wine for sale, 50/50
tray and vote for the People's Choice favorite chili.
Sponsored by Newcomers Club of North Hunterdon and Knights of Columbus
If you have any questions about becoming a contestant, a sponsor, or making a donation, please contact
Bernadette English 732-735-7380 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
THANK YOU 2019 CHILI COOK-OFF SPONSORS !
FOR 2019 SPONSOR INFORMATION,
MSI Plumbing and Remodeling, Lebanon, NJ
Unity Bank, Clinton, NJ
RED PEPPER SPONSORS
GREEN PEPPER SPONSORS
- Amerigas, Clinton, NJ
- Flemington Car and Truck Country, Flemington, NJ
- Frey Engineering, LLC, Lebanon, NJ
- Investors Bank , Clinton, NJ
- Kearns Funeral Home, Whitehouse, NJ
- Van Doren Oil, Whitehouse, NJ
- Vijay Shah Atomic Trophies, South Plainfield, NJ
ABOUT OUR 2019 JUDGEs
- Chef Melissa Murphy, chef and owner of Sweet Melissa Patisserie, Lebanon, NJ *** voted best bakery in NJ!
- Chef Rob Gebhardt, CIA Graduate, Food Service Operations of JLL/Merck
- Joe Preston, 2016 "Bring The Heat" Chili Cook-Off First Place Winner